Monday, September 1, 2008

Bristol Palin's Boyfriend is Levi Johnson or Levi Johnston


*
This sounds like good, core, Republican family values. Here is an excerpt from Levi Johnson's MySpace page. Levi Johnson is the boyfriend and presumed father of Bristol Palin's baby. He is a 17 year old hockey player.

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."
"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.
He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."


Levi Johnson, Levi Johnston, Levy Johnson, Levy Johnston, Bristol Palin pregant, Bristol Palin's boyfriend, father of Bristol Palin's baby, Bristol Palin pregnancy, Sarah Palin's daughter, Sarah Palin cover up, McCain mistake, was Sarah Palin vetted

No comments: